Name: Calvert Brewing Company
- Brewery and Taproom: 15850 Commerce Ct. Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
- Beer Garden and Farm Brewery: 150 Adelina Rd. Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Type: Production brewery and Farm Brewery
Year Founded: 2013
General Description: Calvert Brewing Company is one of Maryland's finest designated farm breweries, with two locations in Maryland. We have a small production facility on our farm in Prince Frederick, Md., and a larger production facility in Prince Georges County, Md that includes the latest brewing technology, allowing us to be sustainable while maintaining the highest standards of quality. We make a craft option to fit all tastes, whether you're new to craft, or the nerdiest of craft beer drinkers. Our list of year round beers is unique and steadily growing, with specialty beers for every season. With a dedication to pride, loyalty and quality, we are committed to building a better beer.
- Cream Ale (5%) - "The Opening Day Cream Ale was originally brewed as a limited release, but was added to the year-round offerings after it's home-run success at the Calvert Brewing Beer Garden. This American cream ale utilizes corn and rice in the grain bill with an infusion of lemon and orange peel in the boil to create a perfectly refreshing, flavorful, light beer."
- Wye Rye (5.8%) - "The Wye Rye is named after the ever-resilient Wye Oak in Maryland, and like the tree, the ale you have chosen here is partially made of one of the most robust grains known to man - rye. Inspired by English Pale Ales and using 15% rye, this beer is malt-forward with subtle caramel and nutty flavors, rounded out by a peppery spice."
- Good Company Pale Ale (6.2%) - "The Good Company Pale Ale is a trusted companion and a worthy source of hops. While the world changes around us, you will always know you're in good company when this pale ale is in your glass. With it's big citrus barrage, dry earthy flavors, and crisp clean finish, this beer has all of the hop flavor without the pulsating palate punch."
- Route 4 IPA (6.5%) - "For all you hop thrill seekers, the journey down Route 4 is one for the books. Route 4 summons good memories of a journey home, and bitter memories of a perilous work day. With a bouquet of grapefruit, pine and peach on the nose, and enough caramel malt to balance out the hop bitterness, this IPA is restrained, balanced and easy-drinking."
Tours: Tours are available upon request during normal business hours.