All of the latest information on DC Beer Week 2014, which runs from August 17-24, 2014. Follow #DCBW2014 and @DCBeerWeek for more information.
DC Beer Week is back for 2014! This is the 6th annual DC Beer Week, and it will run from August 17-24. As usual, DCBeer will be your spot for info on events and happenings. You can also find information at the official site of DC Beer Week (www.dcbeerweek.net). Follow along for more info about DC Beer Week using the hash tags #dcbrews and #DCBW2014 as well as by following the DC Beer Week Twitter account (@DCBeerWeek).
First, event pages for every day of DC Beer Week 2014 (bear in mind the week covers two Sundays):
- Sunday (8/17)
- Monday (8/18)
- Tuesday (8/19)
- Wednesday (8/20)
- Thursday (8/21)
- Friday (8/22)
- Saturday (8/23)
- Sunday (8/24)
- Sunday: Brewery Ommegang, Boulevard & The Odyssey present “The Official DCBW Kick-Off Cruise”
- Monday: DC Brau’s 3rd Annual Crab Fest at Quarterdeck
- Tuesday: 30 Beers for 30 Years with Sam Adams
- Wednesday: RFD’s Coast to Coast Tap Takeover
- Thursday: DC Beer Week Solidarity Session IPA Tasting
- Friday: Old Ebbitt Grill’s 2nd Annual BrewHaHa
- Saturday: Devils Backbone Total Tap Takeover and Pumpkin Hunter Release Party
- Sunday: Brewers On The Block at Suburbia, Union Market
If it's handier for you, check out event pages by venue. These are for venues with more to say than we could fit in their spots in the daily pages. Here you'll find complete beer lists and all that jazz. Be sure to check out the calendar and the day-by-day pages for comprehensive event listings, which have events from venues that are not listed here! Be sure to check out the calendar and the day-by-day pages for comprehensive event listings, which have events from venues that are not listed here!
- The Big Hunt
- The Black Squirrel
- Boundary Stone
- City Tap House
- Granville Moore's
- Neighborhood Restaurant Group (ChurchKey, Bluejacket, Rusticos, GBD, Partisan)
- Scion Restaurant (Dupont Circle and Silver Spring)
We will continue to add more coverage here, as well as a link to our calendar. As always, if you have questions or concerns we can help to address, please email email@example.com. Cheers!