Lager Fest is an event by the local brewing community to showcase our region's best lagers for your enjoyment. This event will bring together more than 30 craft breweries for an afternoon of refreshing lager style beers, pilsers, and related summer favorites, including hard-to-find rare brews. The event will also feature live music from some of your favorite local bands.
***We expect this event to SELL OUT in advance. Don't wait until the last minute to get your tickets!
• Lager Fest 2018 will be hosted at City Winery's fabulous urban DC winery, within the confines of its new ivy covered 3rd Floor Wine Garden and 4th Floor Rooftop Patio, featuring spectacular views of Northeast Washington with plenty of space to sit and move around with your favorite beer.
• Guests will receive a complimentary DC Brewer's Guild tasting glass with unlimited pours of beer from participating breweries.
• 30+ local breweries will pour hard-to-find and one-off lagers, pilsners and other refreshing summer style beers.
• City Winery will be selling delicious wine and food from its award winning full menu.
• D.C. Brewers Guild will be selling individual "Enthusiast" memberships.
**DCBG Lager Fest will happen come rain or shine.
***Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Participating Breweries: Check back for updates!
3 Stars Brewing, Allagash Brewing Company, Atlas Brew Works, Bluejacket, DC Brau, Denizens Brewing, District Chophouse, Evolution Craft Brewing, Fairwinds Brewing, Gordon Biersch-Navy Yard, Hardywood Brewing, Hellbender Brewing Company, Jailbreak Brewing, Mad Fox Brewing, Old Ox Brewery, Port City Brewing, RAR Brewing, Right Proper Brewing Company, The Brewer's Art, Union Craft Brewing, Vanish Farmwoods Brewery, Gordon Biersch-Rockville, Eavesdrop Brewing.