Join us on Saturday, January 5th, as we showcase the wonderful wares of Perennial Artisan Ales. On this night, we’ll pour nearly 15 different beers from the St. Louis brewery, including 5 different versions of the inimitable Perennial Abraxas!
One of our favorite releases of the year, Abraxas is an Imperial Sweet Stout finished with cocoa nibs, vanilla beans, cinnamon sticks and ancho chili peppers. We’re thrilled to offer 5 versions of Abraxas on draft and bottle, including Coffee Abraxas, Vanilla Bean Abraxas and the 2018, 2017 and 2014 vintages of classic Abraxas.
Not to be outdone, we’ll also feature Funky Wit: Charentais Melon, Carondelet Wilderness Refuge and 2 vintages of Sump.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Perennial beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE ALL ABOUT ABRAXAS BEER LIST
- Abraxas 2018 (Imperial Stout w/ Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla & Chilies; Draft)
- Abraxas 2017 (Imperial Stout w/ Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla & Chilies; Draft)
- Abraxas 2014 (Imperial Stout w/ Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla & Chilies; BTL Pour)
- Ancient Names (Biere de Miel; Draft)
- Carondelet Wilderness Refuge (White Wine BA Belgian Ale w/ Brett; Draft)
- Coffee Abraxas (Abraxas w/ Coffee Beans; Draft)
- Fantastic Voyage (Imperial Stout w/ Coconut; Draft)
- Funky Wit: Charentais Melon (Oak BA Witbier w/ Melon; Draft)
- La Boheme (Wine BA Sour Brown Ale w/ Cherry; Draft)
- Saison de Lis (Saison w/ Chamomile; Draft)
- Southside Blonde (Belgian Blond Ale; Draft)
- Sump 2017 (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee; BTL Pour)
- Sump 2016 (Imperial Stout w/ Coffee; BTL Pour)
- Vanilla Bean Abraxas (Abraxas w/ Extra Vanilla; Draft)