Join ChurchKey on Saturday, December 1st, as we host our good friends from Bissell Brothers Brewing Company. On this night, we’ll pour 8 hard-to-find beers from the fine folks from Maine!
Headlining the list is the highly sought after Swish Double IPA. This juicy, hazy DIPA is absolutely packed with Citra, Mosaic, Simcoe and Apollo hops. Other notables include The Nuclear Whim With a Fuse of a Mile IPA, brewed with South African hops; and Preserve & Protect IPA, hopped with Denali.
Rarely available in the far south, don’t miss this incredibly rare opportunity to taste Bissell Brothers’ remarkable brews in the DC area!
There is no admission fee. All Bissell Brothers drafts will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE BISSELL BROTHERS SHOWCASE DRAFT LIST
- Big Small World (Pale Ale w/ Hallertau Blanc, Motueka & Galaxy)
- Industry Versus Inferiority (IPA w/ Idaho 7)
- Lux (Rye Pale Ale w/ Mosaic)
- Preserve + Protect (IPA w/ Denali)
- Substance (IPA w/ Falconer’s Flight, Centennial, Eureka & Chinook)
- Swish (Double IPA w/ Citra, Mosaic & Simcoe)
- The Nuclear Whim With a Fuse of a Mile (IPA w/ African Queen, Southern Passion & Citra)
- Umbra (Oatmeal Stout)