The Black Squirrel is unleashing a beer-fest in commemoration of its five-year anniversary this Friday and Saturday, November 30th and December 1st, starting at noon each day.
Come early to sample these out-of-market kegs exclusive to the Black Squirrel:
· Aviator Brewing Hot Rod Red (Fuquay-Varina, NC)
· Aviator Brewing Hog Wild IPA (Fuquay-Varina, NC)
· Big Boss Brewing Hell’s Belle Belgian-Style Pale (Raleigh, NC)
And indulge in rare kegs, including:
· Bear Republic Racer X Imperial IPA
· Boulevard/Sierra Nevada Terra Incognita Wild Ale
· Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
· Goose Island Naughty Goose Brown Ale
· Great Lakes Brewing Company Blackout Stout
· Mother Earth Second Wind Pale Ale
· Oskar Blues Pond Scum ESB
Chef Gene Sohn is whipping up a batch of burger-licious delights, including: An Ausi Kangaroo and Vegemite Burger; a Duck Confit Burger topped with caramelized onions; the Texas Squeeler Burger made with chopped bacon and wrapped in bacon; and an Ahi Tuna Burger with wasabi mayonnaise and a sesame spinach salad.