Join us at Owen’s Ordinary on Thursday, March 15th as we host the fine folks from Captain Lawrence Brewing Company. On this night, we’ll pour no less than 9 beers from the upstate New York brewery!
Headlining the list are two beers from Captain Lawrence’s barrel-aged sour program. Fans of sour beer won’t want to miss Rosso E Marrone, a wine-barrel aged Sour Red Ale conditioned with Merlot and Zinfandel grapes; and Hudson Valley Harvest: Black Cherry, made with local New York-grown black cherries.
Other notables include fresh kegs of Powder Dreams IPA, hopped with Galaxy and Citra lupulin powder; and Tears of Green Imperial IPA, brewed with Motueka and Mosaic hops.
As an added bonus, we will be offering complementary Captain Lawrence branded glassware while supplies last.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Captain Lawrence beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. pours.
THE OFFICIAL CAPTAIN LAWRENCE TAP INVASION LIST
- Rosso E Marrone (Wine BA Sour Red Ale w/ Red Wine Grapes; Draft)
- Flaming Fury (Oak BA Sour Blond Ale w/ Peach; BTL Pour)
- Hudson Valley Harvest: Black Cherry (Wine BA Sour Red Ale w/ Cherry; Draft)
- Hudson Valley Harvest: Apricot (Oak BA Sour Blond Ale w/ Peach; BTL Pour)
- Barrel Select Gold (Oak BA Sour Blond Ale; BTL Pour)
- 6th Borough (Pilsner; Draft)
- Tears of Green (Imperial IPA; Draft)
- Orbital Tilt (IPA; Draft)
- Powder Dreams (IPA; Draft)
See more beer events in the DC area at: www.dcbeer.com/calendar