Join us on Wednesday, February 20th, as we celebrate the joy of classic beers with ChurchKey’s Flagship February Showcase. On this night, we’ll revisit old favorites from Allagash, Bell’s, Firestone Walker, Founders, Great Lakes, Sierra Nevada and Victory.
Just because it’s not new, doesn’t mean it’s not good! While we certainly love sharing the latest and greatest at ChurchKey, we often find ourselves returning to the brews that have stood the test of time. If you share the sentiment, come raise a pint with us as we toast the iconic ales and lagers that helped grow the craft beer industry!
There is no admission fee for this event. All featured beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. pours.
THE OFFICIAL FLAGSHIP FEBRUARY SHOWCASE LIST
- Allagash Curieux (Bourbon BA Tripel)
- Allagash White (Witbier)
- Bell's Amber (Amber Ale)
- Bell's Two Hearted (IPA)
- Firestone Walker Lager (Helles Lager)
- Firestone Walker Union Jack (IPA)
- Founders Breakfast Stout (Imperial Stout)
- Founders Dirty Bastard (Scotch Ale)
- Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald (Porter)
- Great Lakes Eliot Ness (Vienna Lager)
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (Pale Ale)
- Sierra Nevada Stout (Stout)
- Victory Golden Monkey (Tripel)
- Victory Prima Pils (Pilsner)
See more beer events in the DC area at: www.dcbeer.com/calendar