On Thursday, November 8th, The Partisan proudly hosts the fine folks from Commonwealth Brewing Company. Join us as we pour 8 magnificent beers from the Virginia Beach brewery!
Founded in the fall of 2015, Commonwealth has earned a reputation as one of the top young breweries in the state of Virginia. Don’t miss your chance to sample their versatile lineup of hazy IPAs, fruited Goses and barrel-aged sour ales.
Highlights from the list include Amaranthine, a Belgian Strong Dark Ale aged 18 months in red wine barrels with blackberries and black currants; and Tinta Rosa, a Sangria-inspired sour ale infused with raspberries, plums, oranges and pomegranates.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Commonwealth beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE EVENING WITH COMMONWEALTH BREWING COMPANY DRAFT LIST
- Amaranthine (Red Wine BA Belgian Dark Ale w/ Blackberries + Currants)
- Bella (Gose w/ Peach + Raspberry)
- Dreamtime (Double IPA w/ Enigma Hops)
- Rainbowe (Double IPA w/ Denali, Idaho 7, Wakatu + Cascade Hops)
- Smash (Gose w/ Grapefruit, Guava + Lime)
- Tellurian (Foeder-Aged Saison w/ Brett)
- Tinta Rosa (Gose w/ Raspberry, Plum, Orange + Pomegranate)
- Villuminati (Gose w/ Yuzu + Green Tea)