Beer and pizza is the most brainless of no-brainers, but Pizza P Georgetown is taking the circular-cheesebread and fermented barleyjuice pairing one step further. On Monday, March 11, they're matching each of six courses to a different Italian beer. Check it.
1. Taleggio, Stayman Winesap Apple, Celery – Baladin Sidro
2. Arugula Salad in Anchovy dressing – Stillwater/Extraomnes Migdal Bavel
3. Minestrone – Piccolo Seson
4. Margherita Pizza – Del Ducato Chimera
5. Ossobucco Pizza – Loverbeer Madamin
6. Olive Oil Cake – Del Borgo Old Antonia
The paired dinner will run you $65, tax and tip included. Email email@example.com for reservations.