The Sovereign cordially invites you to Learn About Lambic on Sunday, April 22nd. Join us on this day for a private Lambic tasting hosted by our very own Beer Director, Greg Engert.
Beginning at 1 PM, Engert will guide guests through a tasting of spontaneously fermented ales from five of the top Belgian Lambic producers. Join us as we explore the flavors, techniques & history of traditional Lambic brewing in Belgium, showcasing rare, hard to find selections from Cantillon, Drie Fonteinen, Tilquin, Girardin & De Cam.
Learn About Lambic begins at 1 PM. Tickets for the private tasting are $60, inclusive of gratuity. Each guest will receive five 4 oz. tasters of Belgian Lambic. Reservations can be made via https://learnaboutlambic.eventbrite.com.
THE OFFICIAL LEARN ABOUT LAMBIC BEER LIST
- Cantillon Fou'Foune 2017 (Lambic w/ Apricots)
- De Cam Oude Lambiek 2017 (Gueuze)
- Drie Fonteinen Cuvée Armand & Gaston 2017 (Gueuze)
- Girardin Kriek 1882, Vintage 2015 (Kriek Lambic)
- Tilquin Oude Quetsche à l'Ancienne 2013/2014 (Lambic w/ Plums)