Join us on Valentine’s Day, as we once again showcase some truly seductive spontaneous ales. For the second straight year, The Sovereign will pour 11 fruited Lambics from legendary Belgian producers Cantillon, Tilquin, Drie Fonteinen and more!
Headlining the list are incredibly rare kegs of Cantillon Kriek 100% Lambic 2017, a blend of two-year-old Lambic aged on Turkish sour cherries; and Tilquin Quetsche 2018, a combination of Meerts and Lambic conditioned on Alsatian plums.
Other notables include Drie Fonteinen Hommage 2017, Tilquin Oude Mûre 2016/2017 and Hanssens Oudbeitje Lambic 2015, matured on Belgian strawberries.
There is no admission fee for this event. All featured Lambics will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL FOR THE LOVE OF LAMBIC LIST
- Cantillon Kriek 100% Lambic 2017 (Lambic w/ Cherry; Draft)
- De Ranke Kriek de Ranke 2017 (Sour Ale w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Drie Fonteinen Oude Kriek 2014 (Lambic w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Drie Fonteinen Hommage 2016 (Lambic w/ Raspberry & Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Girardin Kriek 1882: Vintage 2015 (Lambic w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Hanssens Oudbeitje 2015 (Lambic w/ Strawberry; BTL Pour)
- Hof Ten Dormaal Kriek 2015 (Sour Ale w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Hof Ten Dormaal Frambuesa I Chocolate (Sour Ale w/ Raspberry & Chocolate; BTL Pour)
- Oud Beersel Bzart Oude Kriek 2014 (Lambic w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Tilquin Oude Mûre 2016/2017 (Lambic w/ Blackberry; BTL Pour)
- Tilquin Quetsche 2018 (Lambic w/ Plum; Draft)
See more beer events in the DC area at: www.dcbeer.com/calendar