Join ChurchKey on Saturday, January 12th as we host the official DC debut of Wooden Robot Brewery. On this day, we’ll tap the very first DC kegs from our friends in North Carolina - a total of 15 different beers in all!
As an added bonus, co-founders Dan Wade and Josh Patton will be in attendance. Don’t miss your opportunity to try one of Charlotte’s absolute best young breweries!
Headlining the list is Rèserve Dorèe De Pêche '18, winner of a gold medal at the 2018 Great American Beer Festival. This remarkably complex sour ale is aged in French Oak Chardonnay barrels for 3 years, then re-fermented on North Carolina peaches.
Other highlights include Coalescence, a mixed-fermentation Saison brewed in collaboration with Burial Beer Company; and Réserve Blanc, a Sour Blond Ale aged 1 year in Sauvignon Blanc barrels.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Wooden Robot beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL WOODEN ROBOT BREWERY DC DEBUT LIST
- Abribot (Oak BA Sour Ale w/ Apricot)
- Brut IPA (Brut IPA)
- Cabernet BA A Sour Darkly (Red Wine BA Sour Ale)
- Coalescence (Saison w/ Brett; Burial Collab)
- Daddy Needs His Juice (Oak BA Sour Ale w/ Cherry)
- Galactic Nexus (Sour Ale w/ Raspberry)
- Generously Hopped V19 (IPA)
- Imperial Stout (Imperial Stout)
- Réserve Blanc (White Wine BA Sour Ale)
- Rèserve Dorèe De Pêche '18 (White Wine BA Sour Ale w/ Peach)
- Strawberry Swirl It (Sour Ale w/ Strawberry)
- Thicket As Thieves (Oak BA Sour Ale w/ Blackberry)
- Universal Automaton (Oak BA Saison)
- What He’s Having (IPA)
- What She’s Having (Double IPA)
See more beer events in the DC area at: www.dcbeer.com/calendar