Join the Sovereign on Thursday, February 21st, as we showcase Brouwerij Alvinne. On this night, we will serve 12 amazing drafts and bottles from the world-class Flemish brewery!
Since 2003, Alvinne has revitalized and innovated traditional Flemish beer styles. Most notably, producing mixed fermentation ales aged in stainless steel tanks, wine barrels and oak foeders.
Headlining the list are rare kegs of Bolleville Calvados 2009, Kriek Van Mortagne and Wild West Primitivo.
Not to be outdone, we’ll offer 7 vintage Alvinne bottles at half the regular menu price. Don’t miss your chance to try The Oak Balthazaar 2013, Kerasus 2014 and Cuvee Freddy 2014.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Alvinne drafts will be individually priced by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. All Alvinne bottles we be offered at 50% the regular menu price.
THE OFFICIAL BEERS OF BROUWERIJ ALVINNE DRAFT LIST
- Bolleville Calvados 2009 (Calvados BA Sour Brown Ale)
- Kriek Van Mortagne (Wine BA Sour Red Ale w/ Cherries)
- Sour'ire Mortagne (Oak BA Sour Brown Ale)
- Wild West Primitivo (Wine BA Sour Red Ale w/ Primitivo Grapes)
- Wild West Kriek-Framboos (Oak BA Sour Red Ale w/ Cherries & Raspberries)
THE OFFICIAL BEERS OF BROUWERIJ ALVINNE BOTTLE LIST
- Cuvee Freddy 2014 (Wine BA Sour Brown Ale)
- Kerasus 2014 (Wine BA Sour Brown Ale w/ Cherries)
- Phi 2016 (Sour Blond Ale)
- Sigma 2016 (Sour Brown Ale)
- The Oak Balthazaar 2013 (Oak BA Sour Brown Ale)
- The Oak Melchior Pur Sang 2015 Wine BA Sour Red Ale w/ Cherries & Spices)
- The Oak Podge 2013 (Wine BA Imperial Stout)
See more beer events in the DC area at: www.dcbeer.com/calendar