Join Owen’s Ordinary on Friday, February 22nd as we host our good friends at Aslin Beer Company. On this night, we’ll pour 20 exciting beers from the Northern Virginia brewery!
The fine folks at Aslin have sent us an incredible list of beers for the event. Highlights include Dreams, a 15% abv Imperial Stout infused with almonds, coconut, coffee and chocolate; and Time for That Barleywine, brewed with blueberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
Not to be outdone, we’ll also pour some our personal favorites -- Master of Karate, Double Orange Starfish, Neutrino and Laser Raptors.
There is no admission charge for the event. All Aslin beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE ULTIMATE ASLIN TAP TAKEOVER LIST
- Astro Zombie (IPA w/ Galaxy & Amarillo)
- Beer Drinking Is Not A Crime (Double IPA w/ Nelson & Citra)
- Berliner Weisse (Berliner Weisse w/ Passionfruit & Mango)
- Champion of the Sun (IPA w/ Citra, Waimea & Vic Secret)
- Double Orange Starfish (Double IPA w/ Citra & Galaxy)
- Dreams (Imperial Stout w/ Almond, Coconut, Coffee & Chocolate)
- How Now Brown Cow (Stout w/ Coffee & Coconut)
- Johann Needs A Bigger Broat (Double IPA w/ Vanilla)
- Laser Raptors (Double IPA)
- Man Eating Toaster (IPA w/ Cinnamon & Vanilla)
- Master of Karate (Double IPA w/ Mosaic, Galaxy & Amarillo)
- Mexican Hot Chocolate (Imperial Stout w/ Vanilla, Chilies & Spices)
- Neutrino (IPA w/ Galaxy)
- Orange Starfish (IPA w/ Citra & Galaxy)
- Orchid (Imperial Stout w/ Vanilla)
- Pew Pew Pew (Triple IPA w/ Citra, Mosaic & Galaxy)
- Stating The Obvious (Vienna Lager)
- Summer Fruittata (Sour Ale w/ Plum, Peach, Blueberry & Vanilla)
- Time For That (Barleywine w/ Blueberry, Vanilla & Spices)
- TBD Beer
See more beer events in the DC area at: www.dcbeer.com/calendar