Since our launch in the spring of 2011, DC Brau Brewing Company has become a competitive regional brand in the DC/MD/VA craft beer market. As we grow, we are looking to increase our administrative staff to support DC Brau administrative operations. We currently seek to hire a receptionist to support the day-to-day operations of our offices.
The Receptionist role supports overall administrative functions and will perform a variety of duties for the administrative team. This professional will work closely with the HR and Administrative Manager to ensure fluid operations of organizational structures. We are looking for applicants with some relevant experience in office operations and administrative support. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in learning and further developing themselves professionally within a fast-paced and rapidly-growing company.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist brewery visitors; accept and sign for packages
- Answer telephones and provide appropriate information or route calls to the appropriate person
- Perform a variety of routine administrative support tasks – including, but not limited to: filing, making phone calls, completing forms, data entry, photocopying, scanning, preparing items to ship using USPS and various carriers, and coordinating with outside vendors
- Maintain tidy lobby area, conference room, staff break room, shared work space, office storage, and bathrooms
- Respond to general website inquiries with accurate information in a professional manner
- Work with HR and Administrative Manager to maintain office supplies and cleaning materials
- Responsible for retail sales in the DC Brau office reception area and online webstore during weekdays
- Work with Donations Team to ensure efficient flow of donations program and act as contact person for non-profits picking up DC Brau products for events during weekdays
- Run occasional, off-site errands
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, energy, and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bookkeeping or accounts payable experience a plus
DC Brau is offering full-time (40+ hours/week) employment. After an onboarding period, full-time employees are offered benefits including medical, vision and dental insurance, paid time off, holidays and a company sponsored retirement investment plan.
DC Brau is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees.