As in past years, we here at DCBeer have put our heads together, combed through the beers that are going to be at SAVOR, and picked the beers we think you shouldn't miss at the food and craft beer extravaganza. Below you'll find a PDF that you can download and print out to take with you to the big show. We've also included a handy list if that's easier for you to manage. It is exceedingly hard to narrow so many great beers down to 25. There are a number of breweries on this list that easily could have had both of their beers represented, but in the spirit of spreading the love, we've kept it to one beer per brewery.
Disagree with anything on this list? We're shocked, shocked to hear that. Let us know what we got right (or wrong) in the comments, or tweet us at @dcbeer and using the #dcbrews hash tag.
See you at SAVOR!
Click on the image to download the PDF. Thanks to Scion Restaurant's Teralyn Kanka for designing our "Can't Miss Beer List"!
DCBeer.com's "Can't Miss Beer List"
- Allagash - Coolship Red - Supporter Circle
- Bell's - Boon Companion - 15
- Bluejacket - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Burning Bush - 15
- Brooklyn - Brooklyn Kriek - Supporter Circle
- Crux - Half Hitch Imperial Mosaic - 14
- FATE Brewing - Barrel-Aged Uror Gose - 9
- Firestone Walker - Velvet Merkin - 10
- Flying Dog - Dead Rise - Supporter Circle
- Founders - Backwoods Bastard - 9
- Funkwerks - Deceit Aged in Cognac Barrels - 5
- Great Raft - Southern Drawl - 11
- Green Flash - Flanders Drive - 3
- Hardywood Park - Gingerbread Stout - 2
- Lickinghole Creek - Three Chopt Tripel - 2
- Lucid - Halucidation - 4
- Nebraska - Apricot Au Poivre Saison - 15
- Oakshire - Hermanne 1882 - Supporter Circle
- Odell - Tree Shaker - Supporter Circle
- Perennial - Regalia - 14
- Port City - Colossal ONE - 13
- Reuben's Brews - Cream Ale - 5
- Strangeways - WHAP! Sorachi Sour - 4
- Sun King - Hop Up Off that Brett - 8
- Surly - Pentagram - 2
- Schlafly - Kolsch - 6