A bunch of stories in the beer world this week that we think are notable enough to share with all of you. They’re not all DC-centric, although most are. Be sure to check out these stories and let us know what you think about them in the comments. Especially the prospect of having an A-B “202” beer.
– Clown Shoes label causes controversy, via Brewbound.com
– Eataly Heading to DC in 2012, via DCEater
– Anheuser-Busch expanding Shock Top brand, via Beernews.org
– Flying Dog tours to re-launch July 1, via FlyingDogAles.com
– Anheuser-Busch/InBev seeking to trademark 14 area codes in the US, via SLToday.com
– Ray Deter, D.B.A. owner/craft beer supporter, dies after bike accident, via NYEater