Alexandria: Rustico’s Cinco De Mayo Outdoor Extravaganza!
May 5 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Rustico Alexandria on Sunday, May 5th as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a family friendly outdoor party filled with Mexican food, craft beers, lawn games and live music from Spike & Dorothy.
Executive Chef Stephen McRae will serve a menu of mouth-watering Mexican dishes — including beef and pork tacos, grilled elote, chicharrones and churros. If that wasn’t enough, our friends at Buzz Bakeshop will be on hand serving cake pops, cupcakes, shaved ice and more!
Not to be outdone, we’ll pour a slew of Mexican-themed beers from our friends at Commonwealth, Founders and Port City. Highlights include Commonwealth Pomelo Paloma, Founders Mas Agave and Port City Mexican Dark Lager.
There is no admission fee for this event. All food and beer will be priced individually.
THE CINCO DE MAYO EXTRAVAGANZA FOOD MENU
– Tacos, Beef or Pork, Pickled Red Onions, Salsa Verde
– Elote Loco, Grill Corn, Queso Fresco, Ketchup, Mayo
– Cookies, Cupcakes, Cake Pops
– Shaved Ice
THE CINCO DE MAYO EXTRAVAGANZA BEER LIST
– Commonwealth Mano del Puma (Mexican Lager)
– Commonwealth Pomelo Paloma (Gose w/ Pomelo, Prickly Pear, Buddha’s Hand & Chilies)
– Founders All Day (Session IPA)
– Founders Mas Agave (Tequila BA Gose w/ Agave & Lime)
– Port City Mexican Dark Lager (Vienna Lager)
– Port City Optimal (Witbier)