- This event has passed.
CANarchy Vs. Charcuterie – Oskar Blues, Cigar City & 3 Weavers!
May 15 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join The Partisan on Wednesday, May 15th as we welcome the intrepid team of brewers from CANarchy. On this night, we’ll pair 15 beers from Cigar City, Oskar Blues and Three Weavers with charcuterie from Red Apron Butcher!
Formed in 2015, CANarchy is a collective of like-minded brewers producing high-quality, innovative and independent craft beers. The wide range of beer styles and flavors they offer create endless pairing opportunities for Executive Chef Nate Anda’s signature cured meats.
Highlight’s from the evening’s lineup include Oskar Blues Steep Coast: Strata, Cigar City Kulich and Three Weavers Midnight Flight. Don’t miss your chance to try these standout beers paired with Red Apron’s Tete de Pho, Salami Toscana, Greek Fennel-Lemon Verbana and more!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Cigar City, Oskar Blues and Three Weavers beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. Beer and charcuterie pairings will be available individually or in flights of 5 for $35. The menu is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL CANARCHY VS. CHARCUTERIE DRAFT LIST:
– Jai Alai (IPA)
– Kulich (Brandy BA Imperial Stout w/ Raisins, Orange Peel, Pineapple & Spices)
– Madeira Barrel-Aged Barleywine (Madeira BA Barleywine)
– Margarita Gose (Gose w/ Orange, Lime & Salt)
– Marshal Zhukov’s Imperial Stout 2018 (Imperial Stout)
– Can-O-Bliss IPA (IPA)
– Dale’s Pale Ale (Pale Ale)
– Gypsy Squid (Pilsner)
– Steep Coast: Strata (Double IPA w/ Strata)
– Ten FIDY (Imperial Stout)
– Deep Roots (Extra Special Bitter)
– Expatriate (IPA w/ Mosaic, Simcoe & El Dorado)
– Knotty (Double IPA)
– Midnight Flight (Imperial Stout)
– Sun Trap (Gose w/ Meyer Lemon)