- This event has passed.
ChurchKey Welcomes Jackie O’s Brewery!
March 13 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey on Wednesday, March 13th as we officially welcome Jackie O’s to Washington, DC. On this day we will feature a slew of brews from the innovative Ohio brewery, totaling 17 different beers in all!
Brewing since 2005, Jackie O’s produces a wide range of cutting edge beers, from intensely rich Imperial Stouts to bright and refreshing sour ales. We couldn’t be more excited that they are finally selling their beer to the DC market!
Headlining the amazing lineup are 3 incredibly rare barrel-aged Imperial Stouts — Bourbon Barrel Oil of Aphrodite, Port Barrel Dark Apparition and Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Coffee Dark Apparition.
Not to be outdone, we’ll also pour Carrots & Sticks, Pockets of Sunlight and Who Cooks For you.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Jackie O’s beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL CHURCHKEY WELCOMES JACKIE O’S BREWERY LIST
– Bourbon Barrel Oil of Aphrodite (Bourbon BA Imperial Stout w/ Walnuts; Draft)
– Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Coffee Dark Apparition (Bourbon BA Stout w/ Coffee & Vanilla; Draft)
– Carrots & Sticks (Bourbon BA Belgian Ale w/ Carrots, Walnuts & Raisins; Draft)
– Chomolungma (Brown Ale w/ Honey; Draft)
– Distant Corners (Saison w/ Rice, Szechuan Peppercorns & Oolong Tea; BTL Pour)
– Elle (Saison; BTL Pour)
– Final Entropy (Kolsch; Draft)
– Mystic Mama (IPA w/ Citra & Simcoe; Draft)
– Oil of Aphrodite (Imperial Stout w/ Walnuts; Draft)
– Orange Crates (Saison w/ Brettanomyces; BTL Pour)
– Perpetum (Berliner Weisse; Draft)
– Pockets Of Sunlight (Saison w/ Honey, Coriander & Lemon Verbena; Draft)
– Port Barrel Dark Apparition (Port BA Imperial Stout; Draft)
– Razz Wheat (Wheat Ale w/ Raspberry; Draft)
– Scrip (Wine BA Grisette; BTL Pour)
– Skipping Stone (Bourbon BA Quadrupel; BTL Pour)
– Who Cooks For You (Double Dry-Hopped Pale Ale; Draft)