- This event has passed.
DC Brau’s 2nd Annual Public Day
April 15 @ 4:00 pm - 1:00 am
Join ChurchKey on Monday, April 15th, as we host the 2nd Annual Public Day with our good friends at DC Brau Brewing Company. On this day, we’ll toast the local stalwarts with a dozen different beers, including 6 variations of their iconic flagship — The Public Pale Ale!
We’re celebrating DC Brau’s 2nd annual Public Day the best way we know how, with a slew of rarities on both draft and cask. Headlining the incredible list is 6 different versions of The Public Pale Ale, including 5 specialty casks made exclusively for this event.
Not to be outdone, we’ll also pour rare kegs of Not My Department, Barrel-Aged Your Pet Cow and Barrel-Aged Cross Quarter Days.
Pregame Emancipation Day, win prizes and grab some swag while celebrating and sipping on some great local beer all night!
There is no admission fee for this event. All DC Brau beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL PUBLIC DAY 2019 BEER LIST
– Barrel-Aged Cross Quarter Days (Jameson BA Belgian Stout; Draft)
– Barrel-Aged Your Pet Cow (Jameson BA Sweet Stout; Draft)
– Brau Pils (Pilsner; Draft)
– Joint Resolution (IPA; Draft)
– Not My Department (IPL w/ Passionfruit & Mango; Draft)
– Smells Like Freedom (IPA; Draft)
– The Public (Pale Ale; Draft)
– The Public: Habanero (Pale Ale w/ Habaneros; Cask)
– The Public: Horned Melon (Pale Ale w/ Horned Melon; Cask)
– The Public: Mackinac (Pale Ale w/ Mackinac Hops; Cask)
– The Public: Papaya (Pale Ale w/ Papaya; Cask)
– The Public: Rakau (Pale Ale w/ Rakau Hops; Cask)