- This event has passed.
Savor the Rare & Obscure 2019: 30 Out-Of-Market Drafts!
May 16 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
It’s that time of year that every beer drinker in the city looks forward to: SAVOR! And, as we do, we’ll be using it as an excuse to throw night after night of incredible tap takeovers, draft features and more with some of the best brewers in the country.
Join ChurchKey on Thursday, May 16th as we host our good friends from 4 Noses Brewing Company, LIC Beer Project, Night Shift Brewing, Port Brewing Company and Society Brewing Company. On this night, we’ll pour 30 rare drafts from the 5 out-of-market breweries.
Highlights include ultra-rare kegs of 4 Noses Port Barrel Aged #2 BMF, LIC Beer Project Both Sides of the Rainbow, Night Shift Ever Weisse and Societe The Highwayman.
There is no admission fee for this event. All featured beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The menu is subject to change without notice.
4 NOSES BREWING COMPANY
– ‘Bout ‘Effin Time (Double IPA)
– Blueberry Velvet (IPA w/ Blueberry, Vanilla & Lactose)
– Fruit on the Bottom (Sour Ale w/ Strawberry & Lactose)
– Port Barrel Aged #2 BMF (Port-Bourbon BA Imperial Stout)
– Sup Bro (Pale Ale w/ Sabro & Amarillo)
– Zwicky P (Zwickelbier)
LIC BEER PROJECT
– Both Sides of the Rainbow (Double IPA w/ Belma, El Dorado & Mosaic)
– Coded Tiles (Pale Ale w/ Cascade, Citra & Simcoe)
– Higher Burnin (IPA w/ Belma, El Dorado & Mosaic)
– Pink Gators (Berliner Weisse)
– SAMO (IPA w/ Cascade, Centennial, Citra & Simcoe)
– Unicorn Apocalypse (Double IPA w/ Citra, El Dorado & Mandarina Bavaria)
NIGHT SHIFT BREWING
– Dynasty (Imperial Stout)
– Ever Weisse (Mixed Ferm. Ale w/ Kiwi, Strawberry & Hibiscus)
– Excalibur (Rum BA Barleywine w/ Maple)
– One Hop This Time: Citra (IPA w/ Citra)
– Santilli (IPA)
– The 87 (Double IPA)
PORT BREWING COMPANY
– Beers TBD
SOCIETE BREWING COMPANY
– The Butcher (Imperial Stout)
– The Dandy (IPA w/ Citra)
– The Heiress (Pilsner)
– The Pupil (IPA)
– The Harlot (Belgian Blond Ale)
– The Highwayman (Brett Pale Ale)