- This event has passed.
Summer Of Sour Series: Brouwerij Drie Fonteinen
July 24 @ 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Starting in July, and continuing all summer long, The Sovereign is rolling out a slew of rare sour beers every Wednesday. Join us each week as we showcase some of our favorite Belgian producers of sour beer.
On Wednesday, July 24th, The Sovereign will feature the unforgettable beers of Brouwerij Drie Fonteinen. You don’t want to miss this incredible list from one of the best Lambic producers in the world. Notables include Cuvée Armand & Gaston, Hommage, Golden Blend and more!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Drie Fonteinen beers will be priced individually in by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL SUMMER OF SOUR SERIES: DRIE FONTEINEN LIST
– Cuvée Armand & Gaston (Gueuze Lambic w/ 100% Drie Fonteinen Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Doesjel (Gueuze Lambic w/ BTL Refermentation; BTL Pour)
– Golden Blend (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Hommage (Lambic w/ Raspberry & Cherry; BTL Pour)
– Loterbol Tuverbol (Sour Blond Ale; Blend w/ Lambic & Strong Blond Ale; BTL Pour)
– Oude Kriek (Lambic w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
– Oude Geuze (Gueuze Lambic; BTL Pour)
– Zwet.Be (Porter; Blend w/ Porter & Lambic; Draft)