The Bell’s Oberon 2019 Release Party
March 26 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join ChuchKey on Tuesday, March 26th as we tap one of the first kegs of Bell’s Oberon 2019. One of our favorite seasonal releases, Oberon will be featured alongside a slew of Bell’s specialties, totaling 6 beers in all!
Oberon is a wonderfully refreshing wheat ale released every year by Bells to greet the Spring season. As an added bonus, we’ll also pour Mango Habanero Oberon, a limited release twist on the beloved classic.
Other highlights include special kegs of Hopslam, Bourbon Barrel-Aged Hell Hath No Fury and Flamingo Fruit Fight!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Bell’s drafts will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL BELL’S OBERON RELEASE PARTY DRAFT LIST:
– Bourbon BA Hell Hath No Fury (Bourbon BA Belgian Dark Ale)
– Flamingo Fruit Fight (Sour Blond Ale w/ Passionfruit & Orange)
– Hopslam (Double IPA w/ Honey)
– Mango Habanero Oberon (Wheat Ale w/ Mango & Habanero)
– Oberon (Wheat Ale)
– Two Hearted (IPA w/ Centennial)