- This event has passed.
The Best of the Bayou w/ Cochon Butcher & Great Raft
July 24 @ 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join The Partisan and Red Apron Butcher on Wednesday, July 24th as we host our two of our favorite producers from the state of Louisiana — Cochon Butcher & Great Raft Brewing!
For one night only, Chef de Cuisine Jacob Dufreche and the team at Cochon Butcher will pop-up at The Partisan with some of their classics dishes and sandwiches — including their famed Cochon Muffaletta and Hot Boudin!
Not to be outdone, Red Apron Butcher’s own Executive Chef Nate Anda will bring back some old classics — the Beef & Cheddar — alongside some new favorites — the Chick Your Head.
Last, but certainly not least, Great Raft co-founders Andrew and Lindsay Nations will be in-house pouring 6 excellent beers — Smoked & Oaked Old Mad Joy, Farmhouse Slang, Rhinestone Life and more!
There is no admission fee for this event. All food and beer will be priced individually. The menu is subject to change without notice.
COCHON BUTCHER MENU
– Buckboard Bacon Melt w/ Collards on White
– Cochon Muffaletta w/ House Meats, Olive Salad on Sicilian Roll
– Hot Boudin Links w/ B&B Pickles & Creole Mustard
– Seasonal Louisiana Gumbo
RED APRON BUTCHER MENU
– Beef & Cheddar, Rare Roast Beef, Atomic Whiz, Ranch Aioli
– Chick Your Head, Fried Italian Chicken Bologna, Iceberg, Heirloom Tomato, Duke’s Mayo
– Pepperoni Corn Dog
– Red Apron Hot Dog, TBD
GREAT RAFT BREWING DRAFT LIST
– Farmhouse Slang (Mixed Fermentation Saison)
– Life Itself (Gose w/ Lime)
– Rhinestone Life (IPA w/ Simcoe, Mosaic, & Citra)
– Smoked & Oaked Old Mad Joy (Oak BA Baltic Porter w/ Smoked Malt)
– Southern Drawl (Pilsner w/ Louisiana Rice)
– Tuppers Kellerbier (Kellerbier)