- This event has passed.
The Crooked Run 6th Anniversary Party at ChurchKey!
July 23 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey on Tuesday, July 23rd as we celebrate the 6th anniversary of our friends at Crooked Run Brewing. We’ll toast their momentous milestone by tapping 8 different beers from the Northern Virginia brewery.
Located in Sterling, Crooked Run is one of the area’s top young breweries. Producers of a wide range of styles from traditional Pilsner, Hazy IPAs to dessert inspired Berliner Weisse, it is no wonder they are so beloved!
Highlights from the lineup include the Chicha Morada, a Sour Ale brewed with purple corn, pineapple, apple, lime & cinnamon; and Party Boi IPA infused with pineapple, coconut & rum-soaked oak chips.
Not to be outdone, we’ll also pour Paper Jet Pilsner, brewed in collaboration with our sister brewery Bluejacket!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Crooked Run beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The menu is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL CROOKED RUN 6TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY DRAFT LIST
– Ambrosia (Berliner Weisse w/ Tropical Fruit, Pecan, Coconut, Marshmallow & Lactose)
– Chicha Morada (Sour Red Ale w/ Purple Corn, Cinnamon, Pineapple, Apple & Lime)
– Cool Runnings (Bohemian Pilsner)
– Group Therapy (IPA w/ Lemons, Limes & Oranges)
– Party Boi (IPA w/ Pineapple, Coconut & Rum Oak Chips)
– Paper Jet Pilsner (Pilsner; Bluejacket Collab)
– Rageahol (Triple IPA w/ Mosaic & Vic Secret)
– Vainglory (Bourbon BA Stout w/ Cacao Nibs, Coffee & Coconut)