The Grimm Artisanal Ales Extravaganza
March 30 @ 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join The Sovereign on Saturday, March 30th as we host our good friends from Grimm Artisanal Ales. On this day, we’ll feature 17 incredible beers from the Brooklyn-based brewery!
The fine folks at Grimm have sent us an incredible lineup of beers for this special occasion. Headlining the list are a slew of fruited sour ales, including Blueberry Pop!, Purple Prose and Niceties.
Not to be outdone, we’ll also showcase some of their exceptionally fresh and vibrant hoppy brews — Energy Field, Hyperfocus Cashmere and Zonk.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Grimm beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE GRIMM ARTISANAL ALES EXTRAVAGANZA DRAFT LIST
– Blueberry Pop! (Dessert Berliner Weisse w/ Blueberries & Milk Sugar)
– Castling (Saison)
– Chocolate Cherry Icing on the Cake (Imperial Stout w/ Cherry, Cocoa, Vanilla & Milk Sugar)
– Double Negative (Imperial Stout)
– Energy Field (Double IPA w/ Galaxy, Amarillo, & Centennial)
– Hyperfocus Cashmere (Double IPA w/ Cashmere)
– Lilt (Barrel-Aged Golden Sour Ale w/ Tart Cherries)
– Maximum Delight (Double IPA w/ Citra & Idaho 7)
– Midheaven (Sour Blond Ale w/ Apricots)
– Niceties (Barrel-Aged Golden Sour Ale w/ Pineapple)
– Purple Prose (Foeder-Fermented Sour Ale w/ Cassis & Raspberries)
– Rubus Rebus (Foeder-Fermented Sour Ale w/ Raspberries)
– Shadow Work (Sour Brown Ale)
– Spiritual Consultant (IPA w/ Mosaic & Rakau)
– Super Spruce (Gose w/ Spruce Tips & Chinook)
– Today’s Special: Mandarina (Pale Ale w/ Mandarina Bavaria)
– Zonk (Triple IPA w/ Mosaic, Citra & Galaxy)