- This event has passed.
The Oxbow Cherry Blossom Bash: 14 Rare Drafts & Bottles!
March 22 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join ChurchKey on Friday, March 22nd as we celebrate the National Cherry Blossom Festival with Oxbow Brewing Company. On this night, we’ll pour 14 different beers, from both draft & bottle, from the Maine brewery!
We are featuring a wonderful list bursting with fruited farmhouse style ales. Standouts include First Fruits, a Saison aged in oak barrels with cherries, raspberries & strawberries; and Saison Rosé; a bright pink farmhouse ale conditioned with Pinot Noir grapes, cherries, raspberries & strawberries.
Other notables include 2 variants of Dance Language, one brewed with local blueberry honey and another with local buckwheat honey.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Oxbow drafts and bottle pours will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. pours.
THE OFFICIAL OXBOW CHERRY BLOSSOM BASH LINEUP
– Beautiful Buzz (Saison w/ Honey; Draft)
– Black & Blau (Sour Red Ale w/ Blackberries & Blueberries; Novare Res Collab; Draft)
– Buckwild (Bière de Garden w/ Buckwheat; Draft)
– Catalyst (Oak BA Saison w/ Honey; Draft)
– Cherry Arboreal (Oak BA Sour Red Ale w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
– Cherry Jackpot (Oak BA Saison w/ Cherry; Draft)
– Dance Language: Blueberry Honey (Saison w/ Honey; Draft)
– Dance Language: Buckwheat Honey (Saison w/ Honey; Draft)
– First Fruits (Oak BA Sour Red Ale w/ Cherry, Raspberry & Strawberry; Draft)
– Kriekalore (Oak BA Saison w/ Grape & Cherry; BTL Pour)
– Low Bush (Oak BA Sour Brown Ale w/ Blueberry; BTL Pour)