- This event has passed.
The Sovereign Presents the Fantastic Beers of Fantome
April 18 @ 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join the Sovereign on Thursday, April 18th, as we showcase the wonderful beers of Brasserie Fantome. On this night, we’ll pour 15 phenomenal Saisons from the Belgian farmhouse brewery.
Founded in 1988 by Dany Prignon, Brasserie Fantôme is considered one of the world’s best brewers of Belgian Saison. Known for their artistry, Fantôme’s breaks all the rules when it comes to brewing, refusing to stick to set recipes or style guidelines.
Highlights from the list include the bright green Magic Ghost, brewed with green tea; and Ghost in the Kettle, a collaboration with Saint Somewhere, Barley Forge & Beancurdturtle.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Fantôme beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours
The Official Fantastic Beers of Fantome List
- Artist No.2 (Saison: BTL Pour)
- BBB Dark White (Blond Ale w/ Black Pepper: BTL Pour)
- Brise-BonBons (Saison: BTL Pour)
- Coffee Ruby (Saison w/ Coffee: BTL Pour)
- De Sergio (Saison w/ Spices: Draft)
- DMD (Stout Collab w/ Birrificio Math; BTL Pour)
- Fantome In Flowers (Saison: Parasite Produktions Collab: Draft)
- Ghost In The Kettle (Saison; St Somewhere, Barley Forge & Beancurdturtle Collab: Draft)
- Hiver (Saison: Draft)
- La Dalmatienne (Saison w/ Spices: Draft)
- Lea’s Journey (Saison: BTL Pour)
- Magic Ghost (Saison w/ Green Tea: Draft)
- Noel (Saison w/ Spices: Draft)
- Pissenlit (Saison w/ Dandelions: BTL Pour)
- Saison (Saison w/ Spices: Draft)